Another day of Aimless living

Suddenly i thoght about creating a blog post about my own life on the web , a true, distictive one, without showing off or bullshitin. Well i'm planning to make this blog as my diary by the way, as a way to publicly introduce myself to the world, anonymously if you will.

I've always wanted to write something about myself for so long, before the exam when everything grinds to a halt and all you can do is just sit there and watch the books, and perhaps sneak a few Facebook session on the phone...

So here i am, its already 2:53AM (+8GMT) , and im still up and awake to conquer the unknowns of the forest of the web2.0. Bla bla bleak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

techteendaily One Line Description Avatar Logo a one place stopshop for some of your tech needs. Though this blog is not updated frequently, but it's information are still meant to be usable and feasible. As the blogger is a lazy person, and also there are no audience at the moment, so maintainence is kept to the lowest priority. If you want this blog to come alive, PLEASE TELL ME and POST COMMENTS to let me know that you care.