Grooveshark Anywhere account for free

I recently sent a support ticket to Grooveshark and got a reply a day after. (however i only noticed the email reply about 2 weeks later)

And guess what, I got upgraded to a Grooveshark Anywhere account for nothing.

The support ticket I sent was about the surveys that I have been taking on Grooveshark, as they said that surveys will be released everyday and you can gain points by completing the survey, but at that time I wasn't able to see any surveys available for me to answer.

And the reply from Grooveshark was that they were in the process of rolling out a new survey system, and I was given a month of Anywhere upgrade to 'compensate for the trouble'.

Well the heck I tried to sign into my account on my phone and it works.

Actually I do not really mind about the surveys and just sent a support ticket to them to just inform them about the problem.

Grooveshark Anywhere costs 9 dollars/month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

techteendaily One Line Description Avatar Logo a one place stopshop for some of your tech needs. Though this blog is not updated frequently, but it's information are still meant to be usable and feasible. As the blogger is a lazy person, and also there are no audience at the moment, so maintainence is kept to the lowest priority. If you want this blog to come alive, PLEASE TELL ME and POST COMMENTS to let me know that you care.