Taiwan here I come

Yay, finally I can escape from my wakeup-facebook-garena-counterstrike-eat-watchTV-sleep routine already.

For this year we're heading for Taiwan, the place where so many people wanted to go, where it's name spells beautiful, just like how you see them through TV.

We were planning for Korea, but they scraped their plan because of the winter season there.

Feeling kinda excited, cause seriously I don't know whats gonna happen next, unlike any other trip. This trip my family are following a tour agent, yeah, the ever famous sit-in-bus-walk-eat-back-to-hotel story again. But I hope there's something much in this trip.

A look at the itenary, every activity seems fresh to me. 10.45am to reach the airport, hmm.

A 2k trip, 7-day.. does it worth it? Let's see.

I will sure update this blog, pun the Tech genre of the blog, about a week later, to tell anybody reading this about my trip to Taiwan.

By the way, a weather check confirmed that it's warm and humid, temperature averages 20c across the whole country.

I've got to sleep now, although I don't feel like sleeping (the time spent on idle mode at the airport is enough to conpensate my sleep time)

You can check out my live streaming of me in Taiwan, if I happen to be near any Wifi hotspot, through Qik on my nokia 5800.


The link to my qik live streaming profilet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

techteendaily One Line Description Avatar Logo a one place stopshop for some of your tech needs. Though this blog is not updated frequently, but it's information are still meant to be usable and feasible. As the blogger is a lazy person, and also there are no audience at the moment, so maintainence is kept to the lowest priority. If you want this blog to come alive, PLEASE TELL ME and POST COMMENTS to let me know that you care.